Recently I’ve been using an easy technique to greet Facebook friends on their birthday.
(1) Click on their profile then “see friendship” to see all our tagged photos together and selecting an appropriate one.
(2) Pick one or more photos and save to my camera roll.
(3) Go to their wall and upload the photo – but do not hit post yet.
(4) Click edit on the upper left. Choose stickers. Decorate picture with birthday hats and streamers, etc.
(5) Write a birthday greeting. Click post.
It’s easy but a bit creative and thoughtful – not your average hastily typed out “happy birthday! 🎉” that are a dime a dozen on Facebook walls.
I made my own snapchat filter. 😆