Are you familiar with the First World Problems meme? They are frustrations and complaints that are only experienced by privileged individuals in first world countries. It is typically used as a tongue-in-cheek comedic device to make light of trivial inconveniences.
Well I guess blogger problems are sort of like these, aren’t they? So let’s get to my so-called “problems,” shall we?
(1) Writing about food on my blog makes me hungry.
(2) I’m at a really great restaurant with the big bosses from work and I really want to take pictures of everything, but I can’t because I don’t want them to judge me. #dyinginside
(3) I really need to get some sleep, but I have to write a blog post for a sponsor or link-up or [insert other weird reason here].
(4) My own blog is giving me wanderlust. Help.
(5) OMG this months-old post has a typo or has wrong grammar! How could I have missed that? I need to change that right now!
(6) My most recent post has very few page views. I am irrelevant! Nobody likes me! [sobs]
(7) I’m at an important event or phenomenal place but I forgot to bring my camera and my cellphone is dying, so I can’t take photos. #cryinginside
(8) I really want to post about my travel ASAP, but I’m too lazy to go through hundreds of photos, choose the best 20 or less, edit them, upload them, and write an accompanying story.
(9) I really want to switch to WordPress but it costs a lot more than staying on Blogger! Wait, I think can do it if I skip meals or sell my liver or something.
(10) My friends are already halfway done with their meals and I haven’t even started on mine because I took too much time taking pictures of it.
(11) I can’t believe I wrote this! What the hell was I thinking?!? [Hits delete]
(12) When new acquaintances ask, “So, what are your hobbies?” I want to reply, “Blogging!” but instead I say, “Reading and watching movies, how about you?” because I don’t want them to judge me. #screaminginside
(13) Yay, I got invited to a blogger event! Oh no, I have work at that time and can’t go! [sobs]
(14) “Hello, 911? I have an emergency! I tweaked something on my WordPress blog template and accidentally broke everything. HOW DO I FIX IT?!?“
(15) I’m trying to come up with a list for my blog post, but my number of items is a weird number, so I need to come up with more to round it up, but it’s so hard to think of anything else to add! Like right now, for example? Aha… I have an idea! (See what I did there?)
What are your blogger problems? Bailie and I would love to read about them! Grab the code below the picture and link up below!