A friend of mine asked me what I wanted for my birthday which is coming in a couple of weeks. I asked if she was being general or she meant what I wanted from her specifically, because I might answer “world peace.” She said I was crazy and she couldn’t possibly give me world peace. At that moment I was actually stumped and I had no idea what I wanted. But now that I’ve had some time to think about it, I thought that for her sake and others out there who are as stumped as she is, I would write down my wish list here.
- Music CD of Gary V’s album Relevance
- The book The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner
- The book The Secret by Rhonda Byrne
- Size 39 sandals (yeah I have huge feet)
- Battery charger
- DVDs of Charmed, Ally McBeal or Friends
- Something silver coz I’m turning 25
- Clothes and anything useful are always welcome. None of them for display stuff please.