My birthday is less than a month away so if you’re stumped on what to get me, I am not even pretending that I’m dropping hints. I am laying it out here for you to see! LOL! Also, it’s fun to write down these wishes and look back on them years later and find, to your pleasure, that you have most, if not all, the things on the list. 🙂
- Any book on the NY Times bestseller list.
- Stippling or foundation brush (available at Sephora)
- Espadrilles sandals or red patent leather pumps (size 39)
- Dresses or skirts from Forever 21 (size medium)
- T-shirts (I quickly run out of things to wear for office casual days and yoga)
- Big necklaces, earrings or rings
- Opi nail polish (in any shade except red, which I already have)
- Gift certificates from Amazon (buy it online and have it delivered to my email)
- Anything useful like bedsheets, preferably in purple color, haha!
I surprisingly can’t think of anything else that I want right now. Actually I can, but they’re all very expensive and no one would ever gift them – scuba or sky diving trip, Jimmy Choos, Europe trip, Macbook Air, a condo – those sorts of things. So I guess I need to save up for them myself. 😉