I thought I’d make this Friday a Five Faves Friday because of alliteration, of course! 😄
So here are five of my recent favorite makeup.
(1) Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Tulip. This is the most velvety soft lip balm I have ever tried ever! I love its delicious lemony taste which reminds of those foil-wrapped lemon drops I used to love as a kid.
(2) Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick in MPK 375. I don’t like nude lipstick, so this is this is the most “neutral” shade I could ever go for – a dusky mid pink with neutral undertones. I love how this is matte yet not drying, but with a velvety finish. It’s creamy and pigmented yet feels very light on the lips. However it’s not very long lasting for a matte lipstick.
(3) Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in Tumultuous Pink. This is my new most favorite lipstick! 💄 It’s super creamy, hydrating, and so pigmented that it covers your lips evenly with one swipe. I also love how luxurious the case looks, and it’s magnetic, so it’s easy to close with one click. It’s quite long lasting, too.
(4) Tarte Slenderizer Bamboo Contour Brush. I love how soft its bristles are, and since it’s double-ended, it’s very handy for travel. The denser, domed side of the brush is used to contour and the fluffy, angled side is to blend away any harsh lines for a flawless finished look. I know this isn’t makeup, but you do use it for makeup, so I guess that makes it okay to include in this list, right? 😁
(5) Marc Jacobs Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder. I love the velvety soft, finely milled powder. It’s so easy to blend, especially when using the brush above. It’s not very long lasting, though.
Have you tried any of these? What make up products have you tried recently that you really liked?