Today I’d like to share the top 10 blogs that I love. The list is in alphabetical order and not rank.
(1) ALWAYS ASHTEN. Ashten is outgoing, outspoken, fiercely independent and sassy. She drinks way too much coffee, loves the color turquoise, has a soft spot for puppies and babies and is always down for a Harry Potter movie marathon. This girl is totes hilarious and relatable because she’s single, like me. She posts a lot of deep stuff, too.
(2) ANOTHER CLEAN SLATE. Kate is a not-so-young-anymore professional living in the Boston area, who spends her days in a cubicle. You can usually find her drinking wine with friends, reading at the beach, cooking dinner with her boyfriend or watching mindless TV shows on her DVR. I started following Kate when some of her entries made me go, “Hey, that’s exactly how I feel!”
(3) DIARIES OF AN ESSEX GIRL. Kate is a British world explorer on a pit stop in Frankfurt, Germany where she works as an Au Pair. She is also a part time web designer and recently got engaged. She is very friendly and I love her posts about her life and some helpful tips like her grow your blog baby series.
(4) HYPERBOLE AND A HALF. Allie’s blog is so popular that I probably don’t even need to explain who she is to you. She writes about hilarious moments in her life and uses her own drawings to illustrate them. How a Fish Almost Destroyed My Childhood is hands down the funniest blog I have ever read, ever.
(5) INDIEBERRIES. A blog filled with quirky cartoons, DIY crafts, epic gift-wrapping, snaps of Che’s life and travels, random lols and lots of papery-stationery things to lust over. I love her cartoons! They’re so funny. Check out this one about how she met her husband. Thank me later.
(6) IT STARTS AT THE BEGINNING. Juliette is sensitive, feisty, hopelessly romantic, fun, competitive, wary, over analytical, impatient, friendly, challenging, changeable and often lost in a world of madness. I really love her writing style, reading her blog is like reading a hilarious British Chick Lit novel. Get a taste of what I’m talking about and read her Match.comedy post.
(7) JILLIAN LORRAINE. Jillian is a writer and MFA student at Pepperdine University. This means she plays pretend, for real, full time. She loves to write and I love the way she writes.
(8) RHYME AND RIBBONS. Amanda is an American who lives in London with her British boyfriend. She’s an expat lifestyle blogger who likes to share recipes, travel tales, and stories about her life in London. She’s adorable and loves to make fun of herself.
(9) TAIS TOI. Life with Saffy and Amanda, and other Singaporean adventures. This guy writes a column for the Singaporean magazine 8 Days, and I love his anecdotes.
(10) THE HUNGRY GIANT. A blog about the love for food and how an amateur cook tries to capture his love through words and pictures. Gio has won legit awards for being one of the best food bloggers in our country, and no wonder, this guy weaves such wonderful words!
You can see more blogs I read on my Bloglovin list here. Care to share some of your favourites? :)P.S. To all A to Z challengers, #s 2, 6, and 7 are joining the challenge this year, too, so go say hi. 🙂
This post is part of the A to Z Challenge, a blog hop that goes through the alphabet for all the days of April except Sundays.